Entries open on Monday, March 28, 2022 and will close on Wednesday, June 15, 2019 at 12 a.m. hours. The organizer reserves the right to end the registration period early or to accept registrations after the planned closing date, at its own discretion.
The following rates will apply:
Individual registration fee :
- € 10,00 – until 15/06/2022
The registration fee will not be refunded in any circumstances. However, until 10 June 2022, athletes who are unable to take part may transfer their registration to another person. At the time of the transfer, the new athlete must provide all of the documents required for his/her specific category.
How to register
Pursuant to art. 34 of the Rules for the Organization of Events issued by FIDAL, the race is open to all athletes, from 16 years of age, who belong to one of the following categories:
1. Italian and non-Italian athletes registered with a club affiliated with FIDAL and belonging to the categories “Allievi”,”Juniores”, “Promesse”, “Seniores” and “Master” Men and Women.
2. Athletes registered with an Athletics Federation (other than FIDAL) affiliated to World Athletics by submitting, in case they are not enrolled by their Federation or Club or Assistant, a special form for self-declaring their membership. (Please download this form: fill in and sign it: self declaration . Non-EU athletes must submit a residence permit or a visa. Athletes of foreign Federations that require the authorization to race abroad (Rule 4 of the International Technical Regulations) must submit the authorization itself.
3. Italian and non-Italian athletes registered with a club affiliated with a Sports Promotion Authority (EPS) that has signed an agreement with FIDAL, only if in possession of a RUNCARD-EPS Italian and non-Italian athletes living in Italy, who are 20 years old or older and are members of a Sports Club affiliated with a Sports Promotion Authority that has signed an agreement with FIDAL, may participate if they hold a valid (not expired) RUNCARD-EPS issued directly by FIDAL.Warning: holding RUNCARD it is not sufficient. Participation is also subject to possession of a validmedical certificate (i.e. a valid medical certificate of eligibility for the practice of competitive “Athletics”(no other wording)). These athletes will be regularly included in the rankings, but not entitled to receive prizes, bonuses and refunds.
4. Italians (whether resident in Italy or not) and non-Italian citizens living in Italy holding a RUNCARD
Italians (whether resident in Italy or not) and non-Italian citizens living in Italy, who are 20 year older but are not a member of a Sports Club affiliated either with FIDAL or with World Athletics, may participate if they hold a valid (not expired) RUNCARD issued directly by FIDAL.
Warning: holding RUNCARD it is not sufficient. Participation is also subject to possession of a valid medical certificate (i.e. a valid medical certificate of eligibility for the practice of competitive “Athletics” (no other wording). These athletes will be regularly included in the rankings, but not entitled to receive prizes, bonuses and refunds.
5. Non-Italian citizens living outside Italy holding a RUNCARD Non-Italian citizens living outside Italy, who are 20 years of age or older and are not members of a Sports Club affiliated with FIDAL or World Athletics, may participate if they hold valid (not expired) RUNCARD directly issued by FIDAL. Warning: holding RUNCARD it is not sufficient. Participation is also subject to possession of a valid medical certificate (see below for the certificate requirements), please download this form: fill in, signed and stamped by the doctor:
These athletes can submit a medical certificate issued in their own country, but complying with all diagnostic tests prescribed by Italian law – see below:
• Medical examination
• Complete Urinalysis
• Electrocardiogram at rest and after exercise
All statements and the reports of the examinations must be authentic, or the originals. These athletes will be regularly included in the rankings, but not entitled to receive prizes, bonuses and refunds.
6. Foreign athletes residing abroad who intend to participate as non-competitive runners Participation is allowed for foreign citizens living abroad, aged at least 20 years old, who are not members of a Sports Club affiliated with FIDAL or World Athletics, signing an ad hoc liability waiver form at the pick-up of the race packet.
Warning: By choosing this option, the race time will not be displayed in the general leader board but will rather only be available next to the Athlete’s name, in alphabetical order, in a separate result table and the Athlete will not be able to receive any prizes.
– Athletes who are not in possession of the RUNCARD shall subscribe to it at the following address www.runcard.com or by submitting a request to their sports organization.
– Athletes affiliated with other Federations (i.e. Triathlon) or Sport Promotion Authorities recognized by CONI can participate within the rules at point 3 and at point 4 (RUNCARD-EPS / RUNCARD + medical certificate for competitive Athletics.)
– Medical certificates must be specifically issued for “Athletics”. Medical certificates issued for other sports will not be accepted.
– The RUNCARD card is renewable. The validity period is shown on the card. If, during the control of the card, it is determined that the card has expired, the athlete may NOT participate, unless he is able to show the receipt of on-line renewal.
The race numbers are automatically assigned considering the best personal performance of the previous years, provided by FIDAL. To facilitate the entry of the athletes into their specific sectors, the race numbers will have different colours in correspondence to the coded-colour area and the personal record.
|SETTORE||M/F||BEST TIME DICHIARATO DA .. A..||COLORE SETTORE|
Collect your bib and race pack
The race number and the race kit can be picked up from the Telesia 10K Village: :
– On Saturday 18 June from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
– On Sunday 19 June from 10 a.m. to 6.30 p.m.
The race numbers is tightly personal, it cannot be changed, altered or modified and it cannot be given to anyone else. Race kits and numbers can be taken also by third people, with written delegation, confirmation letter of the person who delegates and photocopy of a valid identity document.
Please ensure that you read the Rules in full before registering.
|Info Line e iscrizioni:||Organizzazione Tecnico Sportiva :
|Timing Data Service s.r.l.
Via Delle Macchine 14-30038 Spinea (VE)
Tel. +39 041 8502108
(orari 12:00-13:00 e 17:00-18.00 lun-ven)
Sito internet : www.tds.sport
|S.S.D. Telesia Running Team a R.L.
Telese Terme (BN)
Tel.+39 380 1743727
Fax. +39 0824 976015
Sito internet : www.telesiahalfmarathon.it