Telesia Half Marathon
OCTOBER 6, 2019
VIALE EUROPA 9 a.m.
Telese Terme – Benevento – Italy
The race is SILVER LABEL certified by the Italian Athletics Federation. The course, IAAF and AIMS certified, is in category A (approvable records and performances that can be included in the national ranking). In October the temperature is ideal for running, almost always between 12 and 22 degrees. All services are just a few meters from the start and finish, available to athletes before and after the race.
Registration and Admission Fee
Entries open on Friday, February 1, 2019 and will close on Tuesday, October 1, 2019 at 12 a.m. hours.
Admission fee :
|€ 15 until 15/04/19||€ 20 until 15/09/19||€ 25 until 29/09/19||€ 30 until 01/10/19|
Entry Fee Includes
- timing chip renting
- timing service and rankings
- sending personal results by e-mail and sms
- insurance and medical support
- race pack with sponsor gadgets
- refreshment points along the course
- refreshment points before and after the race
- official schedule and informative material
- commemorative medal and a participation certificate
- deposit bags
- pacer service : 1:25 / 1:30 / 1:35 / 1:40 / 1:45 / 1:50 / 1:55 / 2:00 / 2:06 / 2:15
POC CAMPANIA 2014 – 2020
Intervento co-finanziato dal POC Campania 2014-2020. “Rigenerazione urbana, politiche per il turismo e la cultura. Programma regionale di eventi e iniziative promozionali”